Welcome to Franklin Browns Auctioneers & Valuers.
We are an Independent Edinburgh based Auction House and we pride ourselves on our ability to provide an honest, professional and efficient service where customer satisfaction is our core principle.
Visit us on
Facebook and Instagram
Our Next Sale
Antiques & Interiors Sale
Saturday 15th July at 10.30am
Sale on line now
'Under the Hammer'
- Lot 230 - A late 19th / early 20th century oak cashiers stationery cabinet Est: 200-400
- Lot 376 - A set of twelve mahogany Chippendale style dining chairs Est: 400-600
At Franklin Browns we are committed to helping local charities and we are pleased to offer a 0% commission service to all Registered Charities who wish to enter items for any forthcoming sale.
Join us in Collector's Corner our online blog where from time to time you will find articles and information on just some of the many interesting items which will pass through our doors.
As all of our auction sales offer live online bidding we really do provide the ideal platform for the sale of your antiques and collectables opening them up to a global audience with often quite outstanding results.
- Gents Rolex Oyster Speedking Precision wristwatch - Sold for £940
- Mahogany breakfront library bookcase - Sold for £1,500
- Suite of Edinburgh Crystal Thistle etched pattern - Sold for £2,200
- 19th century Boot Jack - Sold for £480
- 19th century Hall Bench - Sold for £520
- 19th century Skeleton Clock - Sold for £800
- Black forest Chess Set - Sold for £1,850
- Flight Barr & Barr Pot Pourri Jars - Sold for £3,650
- Georgian chest on chest - Sold for £460
- German Naval Binoculars sold for £640
- German Naval binoculars - Sold for £1,350
- Hearts Season Tickets - Sold for £540
- Liberty Silver Spoons - Sold for £500
- Pharmacy Jars - Sold for £280
- Rabbie Burns Plaster Figure - Sold for £220
- Royal Worcester Teaset - Sold for £520
- Sheraton style Chairs - Sold for £700
- Vintage Hornby - Sold for £460
- Whytock & Reid Desk - Sold for £600
- 19th century Alphabet Sampler worked by J.Thatcher, 1871 - Sold for £640
- Coalbrookdale Iron Garden Bench - Sold for £2,250
- Cello, John W Owens, Leeds, 1917 - Sold for £3150
- Victorian blue enamelled and five stone opal set crucifix pendant - Sold for £660
- Hamilton & Inches Diamond Set Pendant - Sold for £1500
- 9ct Gold Fancy Link Long Chain Necklace - Sold for £680
- Scottish Mahogany Longcase Clock, inscribed James Howden, Edinburgh, circa 1800 - Sold for £720
- Late 19th century past set necklace, Mrs Newman of Saville Row - Sold for £1300
- Henry Alken, Sheffield, 1897, Victorian Silver Soup Tureen and Cover - Sold for £1600
Site updated 10th July 2017